Hello Penticton, Naramata, and South Okanagan! My name is Emma. I’m a Personal Trainer originally from Great Britain (that puts the Brit in BritFit). I am a BCRPA certified personal fitness trainer who specialises in 30-minute workouts. I offer a comfortable and non-intimidating environment that will get you fit over a series of convenient 30-minute sessions. My studio is located inside suite #202 – 212 Main Street in Penticton.
Fitness has always been my passion. I began swimming competitively at age eleven and have maintained a healthy lifestyle ever since. Some of my favourite activities include squash, swimming, stand-up paddle boarding and skiing. New sports since moving to Canada include softball and curling and most recently, golf. When I’m not working or playing, you will normally find me out walking my dog in the beautiful Okanagan nature.
Since my move to Canada in 2009, I have been working hard to help others achieve their fitness and lifestyle goals. I am very excited to be launching BritFit here in my adopted home of the South Okanagan.
My passion for fitness and for helping others creates a dynamic and positive training environment. I would love to share my knowledge to help you achieve your fitness goals.
My clients come from all walks of life.
- Mothers looking to get back into shape
- Office workers who sit all day at their job
- Business people, with busy/hectic schedules
- People who are intimidated by big gyms & fitness centres
- People who are trying to lose weight
- People who are trying to get toned up
- Those preparing for special occasions such as weddings vacations etc.